Everything I needed to know about being a Dungeon Master I learned from DCC
1. Climbing is hard.
2. Gravity is a harsh mistress. (See #1)
3. No matter what alignment the players choose, they will role-play Chaotic.
4. The characters will one shot the Big Bad Guy and be TPK'd by a giants rat.
5. Players will choose goofy names for their characters. They think the names are awesome.
6. The wizard will always save it all till the final battle.
7. All plans boil down to "Leroy Jenkins!"
8. "Leroy Jenkins" is not a good plan.
9. The answer is always "Yes," delivered with an evil grin.
10. When in doubt, set it on fire.